I have not passed the regular inspection. Now what do I do?

If you have failed the periodic inspection you should contact an installer or licensed company / SAT so that they can correct the anomalies detected during the visit. Once they have been fixed, the technician will fill out the anomaly correction form.

A list of installation companies can be found on the website of the ministerial department: sedeaplicaciones.minetur.gob.es.

Technician checking gas boiler

Who rectifies the anomalies?

The installer or authorised company, or the technical assistance service.

Remember that the installer who performs the inspection will not be able to repair the anomalies during the inspection visit.

What should be done after the anomaly has been corrected?

The technician who corrects the anomalies should fill in theAnomalies Correction Form (JCA), in which he/she will record thatthe problem has been dulycorrected.

Once the form has been completed, he/she will need to send us the document via the web platform for installers on our website where he/she will make a record that the problem has been duly corrected.

What happens if I don’t send the anomaly correction form?

We will not have any proof that the anomalies have been corrected and your installation will show as not complying with current legislation. The competent body in your Autonomous Region is regularly notified of the installations with anomalies and your gas supply could be cut off. 

How do I complete the anomaly correction form?

If you want to know how to complete the anomalies correction form, download the instructions from this page.