Call us for free on
900 264 554
Connecting to natural gas is easier than you think
Contact us for a personalised assessment ready for installing natural gas.
Find out how the natural gas connection process works. Start enjoying natural gas in just a few steps.
1. Request connection
Request the gas distribution network to be connected to your home. We carry out an analysis of the savings you could make by changing energy source and give you a quote for the installation.
2. Your installation
On receiving your connection request, we will arrange for an authorised installer to visit you at home. You may also directly contact a trusted installer of your own.
3. Contract with the supply company
When the installer lets you know that the installation is finalised and gives you a copy of the corresponding certificate, you must arrange the energy from a natural gas sales company. Important consumer information, before arranging contracts: tariffs(last resort plans and open market) and supply companies. Cost of connection and subscription charges in your autonomous region.
Once the connection request is recorded and the receipt certificates are received, we will arrange for a certifying company to visit your home to inspect the installation.
5. Contract activation
Within one week of installation of this service, the contract will be activated and the invoicing process will begin.
6. Application of the offer
Once the contract is activated, we will pay you the amount corresponding to the offer/campaign you have taken up.
Easily check the availability of the gas supply in your area with any of the following options:
Benefits of natural gas
Less CO2 emissions
Connect to natural gas and make your home more efficient
Efficiency means “doing more with less”; i.e. using as few resources as possible to achieve the greatest results. Hence, natural gas is one of the most efficient forms of energy because it consumes very little energy to meet our heat and cooling requirements.
Natural gas is the cheapest continuous energy supply on the market, with low maintenance costs and more stable prices.
It can be installed quickly and easily. It will be installed in just a few days, with hardly any installation work required.
It is the cleanest, least polluting conventional energy, with the lowest carbon content.
Its fuel emits less CO2 into the atmosphere, thus contributing to reducing the greenhouse gas effect.
Efficient appliances connected to natural gas
Appliances that use natural gas are cleaner and more efficient, offering high performance with less fuel and thereby helping to save energy in your home. Would you like to see a few examples?
Hot water heaters
- Faster: they heat water faster providing instant and abundant hot water.
- More efficient: they only heat water when necessary, which means you don’t pay to keep the water hot in the tank all the time.
- Great quality of service and convenience of use.
- Convenient size.
- Wide range of models.
Hot water storage tanks
- Meets large domestic hot water requirements.
- Wide range of models (for any requirement).
- High energy performance.
- Great quality of service and convenience of use, especially when the demand for hot water is simultaneous at different points.
- Great capacity for recovery.
- Uniform heat throughout the home, adjustable and programmable for different hours and days of the week.
- More efficient than other heating systems.
- Quality and convenience of use.
- Suitable for traditional and low-temperature systems.
- Very wide range of models.
Cookers, hobs and ovens.
- Cooking with gas is more economical and efficient than with other systems.
- The flame can be instantly adjusted to control cooking the food.
- High-power cooking, with the possibility of ultrafast burners up to 5 Kw.
- No need to increase the electricity power contracted.
- Extensive range of models that incorporate safety valves on each burner, with gas shut-off valves in the absence of a flame.
Glass ceramic hobs
- Adjustment comparable with electric hobs.
- No need to increase the electricity power contracted.
- The cooking area is doubled with each heat source.
- Dries clothes faster.
- Maximum drying quality.
- The cost of drying is less than using an electric drier thanks to the maximum energy performance of natural gas compared with electricity and the lower price.
- No problems of simultaneous use with other electrical appliances.
People with natural gas: Herminia
“I found the savings and comfort I needed and now I enjoy family times much more”
Sundays are my favourite day of the week. My whole family is at home for paella and we tell each other about our weeks. I cook for my children and my grandchildren and I also love preparing them Tupperware full of food during the week to take home because they don’t eat properly!
Nowadays though, I’ve also had to tighten my belt too. My children told me that they had installed natural gas at home and they had started to save money. They helped me do the numbers and we saw that natural gas could also save me money given how much my house uses. I had it installed and I no longer think so much about what I’m spending when I cook. I can enjoy family times at home much more instead of thinking about the bills at the end of the month. Now I can invest the money I’m saving in my family and myself, because I deserve it too!
What’s more, not only do I have more economic peace of mind but I also know that my whole house will be nice and warm in winter, and my lungs have stopped suffering so much because of the cold. Rightly so, because I’ve been told that natural gas is also a clean energy. It is important for older people like me to breathe cleaner air. And the truth is that I feel better using an energy that helps us look after our health and the planet we are leaving behind for our children and grandchildren.